Friday, October 08, 2010

Our journey continues...

“It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.” -Ursula K. LeGuin

In keeping with tradition (here and here), I wanted to give Rob something leather to celebrate our third anniversary. I found this great leather-bound national park atlas from Orvis and had it monogrammed for him. To personalize the book to represent us, I recreated national park stamps to match the places we've been together. I used PhotoShop and rscottjones' photostream to copy and paste the correct dates to the stamp image. Then I printed them and stapled them to the appropriate pages of the atlas. We haven't been collectors of national park stamps thus far, but I imagine we will be from now on.

1 comment:

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...