Monday, August 04, 2008

7.5% Cheaper than Normal

“Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.”
-Bo Derek

So we got our money’s worth over Tax-Free weekend. We were really good until Sunday afternoon, and then we just went on a spree.

We each bought a pair of shoes at REI, including this stylish pair for me.
Rob also got five shirts from REI and Target, a pair of flip-flops from Sam’s, and four pairs of shorts from Target. He said he needed them for our Arizona trip. Including this rather trendy pair that I’ll bet stays hanging in the closet.
I bought two shirts for myself, and I’m arguing that they’re for Arizona, too.

[BTW... it's time to celebrate!! This is my 100th post!!]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...