Thursday, August 11, 2011

Spartan living...

"He is the happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home."
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Almost exactly a month ago we signed a six-month lease on an apartment in Spartanburg. A week later I joined Rob here full-time. Although we don't plan to stay here long, I thought you might want to see our humble abode. 

Humble it is... While most of our furniture is staged in our house in Georgia, we've brought only the bare necessities. We're trying to embrace this life with less stuff. I'm trying to push away the urge to decorate with curtains and artwork because we really don't want to put a lot of money into this place, especially right now! So welcome to spartan living in Spartanburg!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the tour! Oh so cozy!! :-) Maybe I can come see it in real life this fall---I'll sleep on the floor, of course!

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...