"It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!"
- I want to celebrate the warmth of the season, yet the windchill has been 45 degrees.
- I want to relax, yet I want to feel productive.
- I don't want to think about work/school, yet I have to be ready for Monday morning.
- I don't want to spend much money, yet I haven't been on a shopping spree in a long time.
- I want to sleep late, yet my body is set on waking up early.
- I want to get those household chores done, yet I also want to sit and surf the web.
- I don't want to watch crap tv, yet the house is too quiet when I'm here by myself.
- I want to check off things from my to-do list, yet I can't quite remember what's on it.
- I want to go on an exotic beach vacation, yet next weekend we have to be in Ohio for Rob's cousin's wedding.
- I want to think ahead to my future career path, yet there are still two months before I can really put it in motion.
- I'm baking sugar cookies, yet I'm watching reruns of The Biggest Loser online.
- I've got fun errands to run, yet I just want to stay in my pajamas all day.
- I want to be crafty, yet three days at home doesn't seem like enough time to get started on a project.
- I want to read a whole book, yet I don't want to spend the whole day on the couch.
- I can stay up late, yet I'm still tired at nine o'clock.
- The days are long, yet the week is flying by.
Can't wait until summer!