Sunday, September 19, 2010

Birthdays and babies...

"Who is getting more pleasure from the rocking, baby or me?" -Nancy Thayer


We spent the weekend in South Carolina, surprising Rob's mom for her 50th birthday. She didn't know we were coming, and we were able to decorate the house before she came home from her birthday getaway.
Streamers, balloons, posters, photos and even two cakes... we had it all. But just so you know... "next time we try to surprise her... she prefers chocolate cake with white icing." :)
But despite that, we got to spend the weekend with this little guy. He's nine months old and has the sweetest disposition.
I like the feel of a sleepy baby in my arms. And a wiggly baby in my lap. And squeezing those chunky legs. And watching Rob hold and play with him. I already miss that baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...