Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I refuse...

“No matter how discouraged we get, God has not asked us to do the impossible.”
-George Grace

I refuse to do any school work tonight. I refuse!

I gave my first test today. I put up with 20 accelerated kids arguing that they weren't ready for their test. (Yet when asked what they did to study, they said nothing.) I sat through another awful math meeting.

The one thing that I dislike about seventh grade is our math meetings. It's brutal. The people are so negative and so inflexible. They argue with the administration's suggestions. They take everything personally, and by the time our hour-long meeting was over, you could cut the tension with a knife. These were teachers who I once admired, but now I'm having a hard time even respecting them.
I feel like I'm going to explode, sitting there listening to them. (I've been known to do such in similar situations...) I'm not sure I can work in such circumstances.

1 comment:

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...