Wednesday, September 09, 2009

From me to me

"What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God."
-Eleanor Powell

Just bought my plane tickets for my cousin's wedding in Dallas in October. A present from me to me. It will be a nice break from school stuff. Hopefully there will be plenty of time to gab and hang out with my mommy dearest.

I also bought another present from us to me on Sunday. Much longed for, and hopefully often used.
An EXTRA SMALL Scattante road bike!! We finally found one to fit my short little legs. I'm pumped, and have my fingers crossed that I'll really enjoy riding. (Maybe not as competitively as Rob, but hopefully I, too, will find my bicycle niche!)

FYI: Now I have a SMALL Cannondale comfort bike for sale! Any takers?

1 comment:

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...