Monday, June 29, 2009

Friday: Our favorite people

"There aren't enough days in the weekend."
-Rod Schmidt


On Friday we got to eat lunch with one of my favorite little guys--my nephew Chase. He was on his his best behavior as we ate lunch at McDonald's and walked around a car dealership. I think he will be a very good big brother, come December.Then we headed to Blain and Katie's house to spend the rest of the weekend with some of our favorite friends. A night of test riding bikes, Mexican food, wedding invitation consultation (they picked my favorite design!!!), and an episode of "Top Gear." What a wonderful start to a wonderful weekend! More to come...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness---he's looking so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yay! Jordan and I got to meet our niece Isabelle this weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...