We've been in a good rhythm for the last couple of weeks, and that goodness is reflected in the SMASHbook pages from the last two weeks.
Week 8. This is the good life!!
Supplies used: Paper from Basic Grey's Urban Prairie collection, vintage dictionary pages, graph paper, white thread, circle punches, date stamp.
- Feb 14. We celebrated low-key for V-Day, in hopes that we'd have a bigger celebration later in the week.
- Feb 16. We got word that our house in Buford finally closed. We were so relieved to end this chapter of our lives. We celebrated at Applebee's.
- Feb 17. Callie and I worked all week (remotely!) to write a proposal for a curriculum writer position at A.S.P. We're super stoked, and hope that they choose us for the project!
- Feb 18. I joined Rob as his cheerleader for the 1st bike race of the season. Turns out he needed SAG support as well. Luckily only the bike was hurt!
- Feb 18. We drove up to Charlotte for the afternoon--we browsed bike shops and scouted out IKEA.
Week 9. Currently [Feb 25, 2012].
Supplies used: Random orange/yellow scraps (including a shiny, metallic sheet that I've saved for years), graph paper, date stamp. Fonts: Pacifico and Andale Mono.
Journaling reads: [Inspired by Life.Love.Paper's "Currents" series.]
- time: 12:35 pm
- location: sitting in the car at the Donaldson Center parking lot, waiting on Rob to finish his bike route
- drinking: a 32 oz Coke from Spinx... it took little convincing
- doing: cleaning out Rob's car while I wait
- loathing: the blustery wind that keeps blowing the trash out of the car
- hoping: that Rob's racing confidence comes back
- anticipating: our date night tonight... we're going to see a special screening of a cycling documentary at the BMW Zentrum
- wondering: what we'll do with the rest of our afternoon
- creating: projects in my head for our new house
- loving: REI because they were able to exchange my shoes
- thinking: what a wonderful day this is